Abdominal pain? Bloating?* You may be the 1 in 6 that has Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)1. Introducing nonprescription IBgard,® a medical food specially formulated for the dietary management of IBS.
IBS symptoms, at varying times, include some or all of the following*:
- Abdominal pain, discomfort, or cramping
- Bloating or gas
- Diarrhea, constipation, or bouts of diarrhea interrupted by constipation
- Urgency of bowel movement
- The sense of an incomplete bowel movement
- Pain during bowel movement
#1 Gastroenterologist Recommended‡
Gentle, Fast, Reliable§*
IBgard... Calms the Angry Gut®*††
IBgard... Daily Gut-Health Gard™
Where to find IBgard
1 Hungin APS, Chang L, Locke GR, Dennis EH, Barghout V. Irritable bowel syndrome in the United States: Prevalence, symptom patterns and impact. Aliment Pharmacol Ther. 2005;21(11):1365-1375. doi:10.1111/j.1365-2036.2005.02463.x.